To do in Church
Things I am Not Allowed to Do in Church
1. Wear a costume pair of horns
2. Wear a costume halo
3. Wear a fake beard
4. Wear knee-high mismatching socks
5. Wear a corset
6. Wear medieval clothing
7. Wear 16th century clothing
8. Wear 19th century clothing
9. If it is not modern day clothing, I just should not wear it, no matter how conservative.
10. The 40s are not modern.
11. Neither are the 80s.
12. Sing with the choir without asking
13. Sing with the choir after asking
14. Attempt to convert people to Christianity
15. Interrupt the speaker during a sermon to ask what "omnipotence" means when he pronounces it "omni-potents"
16. Wear Mickey Mouse ears
17. Ask if toucans and chimpanzees have souls that can be damned, only to follow up with an explanation about how the females often hold orgies together.
18. Ask if I'm going to hell for merely existing. I am also not allowed to explain how I live my life is an excellent way to live according to Christianity and social eti